Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, if you are on the waitlist and have opted-in to receive automated emails or text messages from our software system, you will receive an email/text as soon as you are added to the class, and it is your responsibility to cancel your reservation in class if you cannot attend.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. For classes at full capacity or with a waitlist, if you are not in the studio at the start of class, your spot may be given away to someone else waiting at the studio, even if you have a reservation for that class.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for e-mail or text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, you must cancel your reservation at least one (1) hour before class to avoid being charged for a “late-cancel” or “no-show” fee.
- If you cancel within the 1 hour time-frame, this will be considered a “late cancel” and you will be charged a $10 fee.
- If you do not cancel & do not show up to class this is considered a “no-show” and will result in a $15 fee.
- The fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Please cancel online or call the studio.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class after it has started. Arriving 15 minutes early for your first class is highly recommended.
- For returning clients, if you arrive late and class is not at capacity, you may continue to join up to, but not later than 10 minutes into class.
- If entering late into class, it is mandatory to do 40 leg lifts before joining in.
- Please wear tops that cover your midsection, pants that cover your knees, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Bring only clear liquids in capped bottles into the studio rooms.
- Leave your personal belongings & cell phone safely stored in a locker. Leave your locker key on the key rack inside the studio room.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call.
- We provide complimentary hand towels for your use. Drop used towels in the “towel drop” basket after class.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must bring a note from a parental guardian.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
Parking & Complimentary Valet
Ample free parking is available in Sharon Square and includes on-street parking, ground level and a dedicated deck parking in close proximity to the studio. There are three entrances to the Sharon Square parking deck and it offers 7 floors of free parking.
Studio parking is unavailable in the Whole Foods parking structure and parking lot. All studio parking must be within Sharon Square dedicated parking spots.
*COMPLIMENTARY VALET service is offered everyday after 4:15pm. Drop your car off in front of Dogwood & CorkBuzz restaurants and they’ll park it for you for free! Pick it up after class, or enjoy some dinner at one of our neighborhood restaurants and pick it up after. Enjoy!
Kids Room Policies
Bring your child to class with you! Look at our schedule for days and times that our Kids Room is available. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class on your child’s first visit to the studio. Review our Kids Room Policies below:
KIDS ROOM POLICY
Welcome to KIDS ROOM! We are excited to provide a fun and safe atmosphere for your children while you exercise with us. We have a lively and interactive KIDS ROOM staff to answer any questions for you and help make your child feel more comfortable during his/her stay. Our staff will try to engage your child(ren) in activities, however note that we are not an education center. All of the KIDS ROOM staff are employed by The Bar Method Charlotte – SouthPark.
COST: $6 per child per visit – 5 visits for $28 – 10 visits for $50
Club Bar Members: receive 10% off Kids Room Packs (5 & 10 visits)
AGES: 3 months – 7 years old
RESERVATIONS: Reservations are required!
- May be made by calling the studio at least 2 hours prior to class. (By 7:45am for the 9:45am class)
- Cancellations: follow our class cancellation policy. To avoid a late cancel ($10)
or no show fee ($15) please call to remove your child out of Kids Room at least 1
hour prior to class time.
- Capacity: 5 children. If Kids Room is full, we will add your child to the waitlist. If
space becomes available, you will be notified via email. Walk-ins only be accepted if there is space available.
- Drop Off / Pick Up: Children may arrive up to 10 minutes prior to class and picked up no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
- Sign-in: Sign your child into the Kids Room using the sign-in sheet at the front desk.
- Sick Children: Please keep your sick children at home. If your child is sick, we ask that you wait 3 days before bringing them back to the kid’s room. (Please see vaccination acknowledgement on signature page)
- Upset Children: We will make every effort to make your baby/child comfortable. If your child cries continuously for more than 10 minutes we may call you out of class and ask you to take the child out of Kids Room.
- Personal Items: We encourage you to bring any special comfort toys (blankies or pacifiers) that your child or baby may need during their stay. Please do not bring any kind of play or electronic toy (iPads, iPods, legos, etc.).
- Food & Drink: Food is not allowed in the Kids Room studio. Please be sure that your child is properly fed before they come into Kids Room. Capped water may be brought into the room. No other drinks are permitted in the studio.
- Diaper Changes: Leave your baby/child with a fresh diaper prior to dropping them off. If your child needs a diaper change during their stay, you will be called out of class to provide the diaper change. *There is a changing table in the unisex bathroom.
- Potty Training/Bathroom Use: Please note that our Kids Room staff cannot leave the room at any time, due to other children needing supervision. Therefore our staff will not be assisting your child to the bathroom. Please help us by taking them to the bathroom prior to the start of class.
- Attire: Children must be fully dressed and wear socks in the studio.
- You may be called out of class at any time and for any reason pertaining to your child. You will not be reimbursed for any portion of class missed. Please be respectful when leaving or returning to class.