Welcome New Clients!
Wanting to try something new? Ready to jump start your fitness goals? We are ready to motivate and help you achieve greatness at The Bar Method Charlotte-SouthPark! We have a New Client Trial Membership just for you – $99 for 30 days of unlimited classes!
This introductory offer is a fabulous opportunity to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…all at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes.
The $99 New Client Trial Membership is available for purchase online or at The Bar Method Charlotte-SouthPark studio. This package is limited to new clients only and must be used on your very first visit to the studio! Purchase now and do not miss this incredible offer!
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first class. New students who arrive after the class has started will have to wait for the next class. Check out our studio policies here before coming to class. This package is for exclusive use at The Bar Method Charlotte-SouthPark location and are limited to new clients only. One purchase per client. Late Cancel/No show Policy Applies.
How do I start? What do I bring?
Follow the steps to create an online account and buy now!
- Select and purchase the 30 Day Unlimited New Client Special for $99. Your package will activate the day of your first class, not the day of purchase.
- Reserve a class up to 30 days in advance. Beginners are welcome to all classes.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early because you will not be able to join your first class after it begins.
- Wear a top that covers your midsection, pants that cover your knees, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Bring water with you. Only clear liquids in capped bottles are allowed into the studio rooms.
- Make sure you have had something light to eat 1-2 hours before class.
- Please note, gum and cell phones are not allowed in class. There are lockers to keep your personal belongings safe.
- Complimentary hand towels are provided if needed. Drop it in the “towel drop” basket after class.
Congratulations! You are one-step closer to your fitness goals!
New Client Policies
- First time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to class to complete our New Client form and receive a brief tour of the facility from one of our staff and meet your teacher. Admittance is not permitted once class has started.
- For safety compliance, new clients who arrive after class has started will not be permitted to participate and will have to wait for the next open class. We cannot allow first-time clients to enter class after it has started.
- Check out our studio policies here before coming to class.
- Our Late Cancel/No show Policy Applies
Injuries & Modifications
The Bar Method provides a safe environment for students with varying limitations, abilities and strengths to work toward common fitness goals in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The Bar Method instructors can tailor the work out to students with special needs and ensure that each student gains the maximum benefit from their class.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at 980.474.1144.